Ph.D. Kostantinos Kouroupis is one of the Management Committee Members of the Global Digital Human Rights Network.
Ph.D. Kostantinos Kouroupis is an Associate Researcher and Expert on EU Issues-European Parliament’s Information Office in Cyprus / LC Educational Centre:
a) Instructor of high school students of the Republic of Cyprus in the framework of the European program «National School Competition», under the auspices of the European Commission Representation in Cyprus and the European Parliament’s Information Office in Cyprus in cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Culture of Cyprus.
Education subject: European Union issues.
b) Instructor and evaluator of high school of the Republic of Cyprus during the elaboration of the European program «School-Ambassador of the European Parliament», under the auspices of the Information Office of the European Parliament in Cyprus in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Cyprus.
Assistant Professor of European Law and Data Rights Law at the Department of Law of the School of Business and Law at Frederick University (Cyprus). Member of the Frederick Research Center (FRC). Data Protection Officer (DPO) of Frederick University. Chief Academic Officer for Frederick Model United Nations (FREDMUN), Academic Responsible for ERASMUS, Member of the Committee of International Relations of Frederick University, Member of the internal evaluation committee of the Department of Law.
Has been a Lecturer of European Law and Data Rights Law, Academic Supervisor, Member of the Committee of International Relations of the University Nicosia, Cyprus.
Local project coordinator on behalf of Frederick University for the implementation of TrEAJus which is an EU project funded by the DG Justice and Consumers of the European Commission. Partners to the project are the Centre of International and European Economic Law (Thessaloniki, Greece) and Frederick University (Cyprus).
Organization of seminars/conference
Publication of manuals
Expert on data protection law
1. “Privacy and security in the digital area: crucial questions and current challenges” (in Greek), 2021, Nomiki Bibliothiki (under publication).
2. “Data Protection Law in the EU”, Training manual, Sakkoulas Publications, Athens-Thessaloniki, 2019.
3. “Data Protection Law in the EU: Questions and Answers Volume 1: Defining the term “personal data””, Sakkoulas Publications, Athens-Thessaloniki, 2019.
4. “Data Protection Law in the EU: Questions and Answers Volume 1: Data rights issues-study cases”, Sakkoulas Publications, Athens-Thessaloniki, 2019.
5. “Practical compliance guide for General Data Protection Regulation”, Kouroupis Konstantinos, Publications “En Typois”, 2018 (in greek).
7, Y. Frederickou Str. Pallouriotisa, Nicosia 1036 Cyprus